[SCTP-Discussion] Wanted - Netanalyser for SCTP - Alive

  • From: Torbjorn Andersson <tora AT cs.kau.se>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Wanted - Netanalyser for SCTP - Alive
  • Date: Wed Oct 30 11:12:00 2002

I', looking for a tool that can help me analyse SCTP transfers. I'm looking
for something like the tcptrace tool.

I know there is a tool in the 17th release of the sctp distribution. It's
available in the directory /sctplib/netlogger/ of the distribution. What is
the status of the netlogger and analyser tool ?

Is there any better tool out there that can help me create nice graphs and
statistics.

/Torbjörn Andersson