[SCTP-Discussion] Retransmission parameter for streams?

  • From: "Oon Heok Kee" <oonheokkee78 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Retransmission parameter for streams?
  • Date: Tue Dec 3 07:07:00 2002

In the drafts, it states about being able to set retransmission info for associations using struct sctp_assocparams. Is there a way to set different retransmission info for different streams, instead of associations?

By the way, I tried setting the retransmission info for an association using ext_setsockopt(), but I keep getting an error prompt that says SCTP_ASSOCRTXINFO undeclared. I tried searching for the declaration of this variable, but I can't seem to find it either. Does anyone know what's wrong?

Thanks a lot! :)

Oon, Heok Kee