[SCTP-Discussion] typedef conflicts in sctptftp program compilation

  • From: Vaishali Athale <avaishali AT yahoo.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] typedef conflicts in sctptftp program compilation
  • Date: Mon Dec 9 02:12:10 2002

I tried to compile "sctptftp" sample program in the
directory socket/cppsocket_programs and it started
giving me following error:

In file included from sctptftp.cc:44:
/home/socketapi-1.0.1/socketapi/tdsystem.h:94:
conflicting types for `
typedef int socklen_t'
/usr/include/unistd.h:248: previous declaration as
`typedef __socklen_t
socklen_t'

I could not change either of typedef, if I do then,gcc
compiler gives lot of compilation errors. I am just
wondering if anybody had encountered such problem
before.

Thanks
Vaishali