Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Forward TSN, then stopped...

  • From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "Oon Heok Kee" <oonheokkee78 AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Forward TSN, then stopped...
  • Date: Wed Dec 11 08:32:01 2002

the answer to your question is simple: it is a bug.

As I said before, the code is mainly untested, so it is very likely that
you will encounter bugs. That is what you did.

As I said in the previous mails, I strongly suggest that you wait
for pre20 which will have tested support of PRSCTP. pre19 has only
been tested with lifetime = -1, which means do not use USCTP.