Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Forward TSN, then stopped...

  • From: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • To: "Oon Heok Kee" <oonheokkee78 AT hotmail.com>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Forward TSN, then stopped...
  • Date: Wed Dec 11 09:22:01 2002

Dear Oon Heok,

in version 19, the ForwardTSN support is old and broken.
Only the next release will contain a corrected version
of Forward TSN, as per
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stewart-tsvwg-prsctp-01.txt
along with a working version of the AS-CONF feature.

However, I do not expect that to be released before
the end of the year.

Best regards,
Andreas