[SCTP-Discussion] Need Help to Compile

  • From: fcsoares AT zipmail.com.br
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Cc: fcsoares AT zipmail.com.br
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Need Help to Compile
  • Date: Wed Mar 19 22:02:23 2003

I'm a newer programer in SCTP plataform for LINUX and Ie downloaded
the 'sctplib-1.0.0-pre19' for testing.

I've read all the README and INSTALL files but I didn find how to compile
the example programs using the gcc...

I think there is another manner to compile, different from the usual 'gcc
test.c -o test' ... I don know...

Doing this, the error message is related to the missing of some libraries....

For your knowlogment, I've re-compiled and prepared my Linux kernel 4.18,
using the lksctp 4.18...

Now, to test some SCTP properties, I downloaded the 'sctplib-1.0.0-pre19'...
That's it...

And I hope not writing stupid questions....

As I said above, I'm just beginning everything... :-)

Thanks

Fernando Soares - Brazil

Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br