[SCTP-Discussion] send error

  • From: Harold Hunt <harold_diameter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] send error
  • Date: Fri Apr 11 13:22:27 2003

Hello,

I am using the c++ sctp socket api. I get this error when I am trying to send through a multithreaded application using the sctp library. What could be the problem ?

ERROR: - Send error #-108!
ERROR: Condition::~Condition() - Another thread is still waiting for this condition!
Condition name is "SCTPSocket::EstablishCondition".

regards,
harold

Do you Yahoo!?