[SCTP-Discussion] Multithreading

  • From: "Naveen.R.Ranga" <naveenreddy32 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Michael_Tüxen" <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Multithreading
  • Date: Fri Jun 20 04:49:29 2003

Hi all,
I am doing multithreading and was trying to
send data on different streams simultaneously using
threads(each threads sends different data).
I don't know why I am getting the send
failure. I don't know how to pass information to the
threads. I mean I am passing the same association ID.
Is that enough or is it some thing else I need to do
with "ext_accept"for the file descriptor. I am doing
this on echo_server.c and I do not see any of the
basic calls(ext-socket,....) in this. Please guide me
in having a multithreaded program. Thanks.

Naveen

=====
NAVEEN REDDY RANGA
600, South Webster Ave,#113