Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Multithreading

  • From: Vinod Cherian Joseph <vinod AT corecess.com>
  • To: <naveenreddy32 AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Multithreading
  • Date: Fri Jun 20 06:12:01 2003

Naveen

Go the directory where u have installed sctp eg. *

From there go the the following directory and check out TCP_combined_server.c

The main at the end of the file calls init_server() which creates the
thread........

But, Michael, i thought i had seen "#define ext_socket() socket()" in ur
header file. They why do you always specify to use ext_socket()
only....Sorry, i have not gone through much of your code but remember having
seen this in your header file..

Also, why have you not used ext_socket(PF_INET, SOCK_SEQPACKET, IPPROTO_SCTP);
i.e any particular reasons for not creating an sctp_server and using the
tcp_server ?

Thanks in advance

Vinod

*/socketapi-1.2.0/socket_programs