Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Best SCTP implementation for Embedded Linux

  • From: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • To: "Naveen.R.Ranga" <naveenreddy32 AT yahoo.com>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Best SCTP implementation for Embedded Linux
  • Date: Sat Jun 21 02:24:28 2003

Naveen,

please refrain from posting question that are obviously
due to the fact that you have mistyped something.

This mailing list is not intended for general support
on compiling programs, but for support about the SCTPLIB
and SOCKETAPI, and problems related thereto.

Also: the output your compiler generates, *does* have
some meaning. How can you simply ignore it ????

Andreas

P.S.: you put -glib2 instead of -lglib2. Your compiler
told you so... :-)