Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Error using SCTP.de Library Make

  • From: "Naveen.R.Ranga" <naveenreddy32 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Vinod Cherian Joseph <vinod AT corecess.com>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Error using SCTP.de Library Make
  • Date: Fri Jun 20 05:20:28 2003

Hi vinod,
Probably you are not running in the root. make sure
u run in the root and make.
Instead of all that, you do not need to make
anything. Just install(should be an README file). type
make, make install and you will have no errors.
Thats what I did recently.
Good luck
Naveen
--- Vinod Cherian Joseph
<vinod AT corecess.com>
wrote:

> Hi Andreas et al
>
> I just downloaded the sctp library and socket
> library from www.sctp.de for
> usage on Red Hat Linux 9 and got the following
> errors on make
>
> aclocal.m4:550: error: m4_defn: undefined macro:
> _m4_divert_diversion
> autoconf/lang.m4:172: AC_LANG_RESTORE is expanded
> from...
> aclocal.m4:550: the top level
> autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
> make: *** [configure] Error 1
>
> Please can you tell me what have i done wrong....
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Vinod

=====
NAVEEN REDDY RANGA