[SCTP-Discussion] New release Testing!!!

  • From: "Elangovan, Sumathi " <Sumathi.Elangovan AT thalesgroup.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] New release Testing!!!
  • Date: Wed Oct 22 11:12:04 2003

Hi!!
I have been using University of Essen implementation for my project. I have
modified the implementation according to the requirement of my project. I
have tested the code attached below for older releases of socketapi and
sctplib( api 1.2.0 and sctplib rel 19) where I faced no problems other than
performance issues. Hence I want to test my code with the new release
(Socket api 1.3.1 and sctplib 1.0) for performance tests, the problem arises
in running of my code. There was no problems regarding the "configure" and
"make" of both api and lib. The problem is where the ext_sendmsg and
ext_recvmsg is called within the program. Could anyone help me! Thanks in
advance!!!

<<idexample1to1.c>>

Regards
Sumathi Elangovan