RE: [SCTP-Discussion] New release Testing!!!

  • From: "Elangovan, Sumathi " <Sumathi.Elangovan AT thalesgroup.com>
  • To: 'Thomas Dreibholz' <dreibh AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] New release Testing!!!
  • Date: Wed Oct 22 12:22:14 2003

I am not getting a compiler problem............its the running of both my
client(sending end) and server(receiving end)..
the client is able to establish the association.....but when it comes to
sending some data....it gives a "segmentation fault" at ext_sendmsg.......I
can see from ext_socket folder within socketapi file.....the type of
ext_sendmsg and ext_recvmsg is changed...........
would that have any effect because with older releases I didnt have any
problem!!!