[SCTP-Discussion] query on sctplib

  • From: <aishwaria.lakshmi AT wipro.com>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] query on sctplib
  • Date: Sat Dec 20 06:22:01 2003

I am having an account in Linux machine.

Can I execute the example programs in sctplib

as both client and server in the same host.

Please could anyone suggest a way so that I could

execute the programs.

Thank you.

- Aishwaria.

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin AT wipro.com immediately