[SCTP-Discussion] doubt in SCTP-ULP

  • From: Gandhi Jayanthi <csa0218 AT nitt.edu>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] doubt in SCTP-ULP
  • Date: Thu Jan 1 18:27:01 2004

Respected sir,
I am doing project titled as "SIMULATED STUDY OF MULTISTREAMING USING SCTP
AND
IMPROVING FTP" in Linux 9. I am using user space implementation. sctplib-1.0.
Now , my problem is , if I use clientDataArriveNotif or serverDataArriveNotif
functions, I am able to my use only two sequnces if statements that is,
receive
and then send in client. send and receive in Server. if I use receive,send
then
other receive control goes to first occurence of receive in the function, but
it
doesn't follow the sequence.I feel difficult to do my FTP, Currently I am
proceeding with count of Chunk , but what is the solution for it, how to use
it.please help me to know.
Thank u sir
Jayanthi

This mail sent through IMP(http://www.nitt.edu)

  • [SCTP-Discussion] doubt in SCTP-ULP, Gandhi Jayanthi, 12/20/2003