Re: [SCTP-Discussion] FW: SCTP...

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Shetty K Manjunatha-A1465Z <A1465Z AT motorola.com>
  • Cc: "'ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de'" <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] FW: SCTP...
  • Date: Thu Jan 1 19:07:01 2004

Using the limited queues we are limiting the resources the sctplib
is using. Since all chunks have to be stored until the cumulative
TSN acks passes the TSN of the chunk we have to store TSN10 to TSN100.
This behaviour is required by SCTP.

You can use the sctplib without any limits. Then you can send as
much as you like (and memory is available at the host).