[SCTP-Discussion] Can I run the two tasks on the same machine for communicating using SCTP

  • From: Sameer Khan <sameer_sctp AT yahoo.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Can I run the two tasks on the same machine for communicating using SCTP
  • Date: Thu Jan 22 06:57:01 2004

I have downloaded sctplib-1.0.1 .
After compilation I got many executables in the sctplib/programs directory.
Can someone tell me which tasks should i run to make them communicate (which are client and which are server).
Can I run the two tasks on the same machine and make them communicate using the loopback address.
The operating system I am using is Solaris 8.

Thanks,
Sameer

Do you Yahoo!?