Re: [SCTP-Discussion] CRC calculation problem

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • Cc: "S.Gobinath" <gobinath AT acmet.com>, <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] CRC calculation problem
  • Date: Wed Mar 31 19:12:10 2004

You can run ethereal in the middle to see which implementation
violates the spec. Ethereal also calculates the checksum and
shows if it is right or not.

On Mar 31, 2004, at 12:12 PM, Andreas Jungmaier wrote:

actually this is not the appropriate place to discuss the
OpenSS7 SCTP implementation.

This mailing list was created for the discussion around
sctlib, which is a userland SCTP implementation, and the
socket-api library, which adds a socket interface to sctplib.

For questions on the OpenSS7 implementation you might
want to contact Brian Bidulock (not sure if there is also
a mailing list for this implementation). His address is
<bidulock AT openss7.org>

Best regards,
Andreas