Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Client and Server implemented in C do not appear to talk to each other!

  • From: "Wasim Zoghbi von Bethlehem" <wz20 AT kent.ac.uk>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Client and Server implemented in C do not appear to talk to each other!
  • Date: Fri Jul 23 17:52:21 2004

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your prompt reply. In fact, there was a little mistake in my
e-mail request at the very bottom I should have said "I do not get anything
on the client screen after I execute (./idexample1to1). However, I tried
to use the cpp client terminal in folder "cppsocket_programs" (i.e.
sctpterminal) and I was able to send data to the server and I could see the
SCTP communication;

I believe now the problem is either with "idexample1to1" C implementation
or with the way I execute it. I just feed this command to the shell
(./idexample1to1); Any further ideas are highly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Wasim Zoghbi.

> Wasim Zoghbi
> 6.1 Beverley Farmhouse,
> University Road, University of Kent,
> Canterbury,
> Kent CT2 7LZ
> England-UK
> Mobile: +44-7979-425085
> Phone: +44-122776-4000, Ext: 3926
> e-mail:
> wz20 AT kent.ac.uk

University
> > of Kent at Canterbury.
> >
> > In "cppsocket_programs" folder I tested the client (sctpterminal) and
> > server (sctpmultiserver) communication and resulted in complete success.
> >
> > I am now trying to test the C implementation, in folder
(socket_programs),