Re: [SCTP-Discussion] compile error

  • From: "Djuneid Dillun" <dd29 AT kent.ac.uk>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] compile error
  • Date: Fri Jul 23 17:52:02 2004

Hi Michael,
thank you very much for the help. I've read throught the
programs. These programs are already compiled when I run the make command
but I would like to know the commands that are needed to compile them
manually using gcc. I tried to compile combined_server_1to1.c using :
gcc -lsctp -lglib -g combined_server_1to1.c -o server

but I have the following errors:
combined_server_1to1.c: In function `getArgs':
combined_server_1to1.c:107: structure has no member named `sin_len'
combined_server_1to1.c: In function `checkArgs':
combined_server_1to1.c:142: structure has no member named `sin_len'

I also tried to compile combined_server_1toM.c using the command:
gcc -lsctp -lglib -g combined_server_1toM.c -o serverM

but I got the following errors:
combined_server_1toM.c: In function `main':
combined_server_1toM.c:88: structure has no member named `sin_len'
combined_server_1toM.c:177: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer
without a cast

Thank you very much for the help

Best regards,
Djuneid