Re: [SCTP-Discussion] compile error

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "Djuneid Dillun" <dd29 AT kent.ac.uk>
  • Cc: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] compile error
  • Date: Fri Jul 23 19:32:03 2004

Hi Djuneid,

oh, I see, there is a problem with these line. We'll fix that
for the next release.

In the meantime you can just delete these lines, when you are
running on Linux.

On Jul 23, 2004, at 5:51 PM, Djuneid Dillun wrote:

Hi Michael,
thank you very much for the help. I've read throught the
programs. These programs are already compiled when I run the make command
but I would like to know the commands that are needed to compile them
manually using gcc. I tried to compile combined_server_1to1.c using :
gcc -lsctp -lglib -g combined_server_1to1.c -o server

but I have the following errors:
combined_server_1to1.c: In function `getArgs':
combined_server_1to1.c:107: structure has no member named `sin_len'
combined_server_1to1.c: In function `checkArgs':
combined_server_1to1.c:142: structure has no member named `sin_len'

I also tried to compile combined_server_1toM.c using the command:
gcc -lsctp -lglib -g combined_server_1toM.c -o serverM

but I got the following errors:
combined_server_1toM.c: In function `main':
combined_server_1toM.c:88: structure has no member named `sin_len'
combined_server_1toM.c:177: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer
without a cast

Thank you very much for the help

Best regards,
Djuneid