[SCTP-Discussion] Example programs of socketapi

  • From: "陈旭晖" <chen_xuhui AT yahoo.com.cn>
  • To: "discussion" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Example programs of socketapi
  • Date: Sun Aug 1 16:12:02 2004

I encounter the difficulty when I run the example programs of
socketapi lib in directory cppsocket_programs. All the programs echo "ERROR:
SCTP is not available!" and exit. And the test program of sctplib works well.
The correlative information is:
SCTPLib : 1.0.1
SocketApi: 1.3.1
OS: Solaris2.9(sparc)
C & C++ compiler: gcc,g++ (Version 3.4.1)

Thanks
Xuhui