Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Example programs of socketapi

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "~{3BPqjM~}" <chen_xuhui AT yahoo.com.cn>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Example programs of socketapi
  • Date: Tue Aug 3 04:27:03 2004

We have not tested the socketapilib on Solaris, only the sctplib
has been tested on Solaris.

On Aug 3, 2004, at 2:56 AM, ~{3BPqjM~} wrote:

Andreas/Thomas,
Thank you for your reply.
I have run the program with the root permissions, or the program would report "ERROR: You need root permissions to use the SCTP Library!" but not "ERROR: SCTP is not available!".

Regards
Xuhui

======= 2004-08-03 00:05:58 =======

Zitat von Andreas Jungmaier