Re: AW: [SCTP-Discussion] the example client and server program

  • From: babu <g4gk AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: Sebastian Rohde <sebastian.rohde AT uni-essen.de>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: AW: [SCTP-Discussion] the example client and server program
  • Date: Wed Sep 15 17:22:01 2004

hi,

i can answer the both questions with yes and the
following is working fine on one machine:

./echo_server -i &
./terminal -d 127.0.0.1 -i

but the following is giving me the error:
./echo_server on pc1.
./terminal -d 172.30.58.2 on pc2

[root@localhost programs]# ./terminal -d 172.30.58.2
> vcvvbbbb
> sctp_send: internal error !

regards,
babu

--- Sebastian Rohde
<sebastian.rohde AT uni-essen.de>
wrote:
> Three questions:
> - Did you you execute everything as root user?
> - is 172.30.58.2 the address of the machine you
> started the echo_server on?
>
> If you can answer the both questions with yes, try
> at first starting
> echo_server and terminal on one machine:
> ./echo_server -i &
> ./terminal -d 127.0.0.1 -i
> (The -i option is needed for localhost communication
> when using the
> sctplib1)
>
> Sebastian

=== message truncated ===