[SCTP-Discussion] a doubt... about sctp network interface status

  • From: Dino Korah <dckorah AT gmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] a doubt... about sctp network interface status
  • Date: Fri Oct 8 11:17:01 2004

Hi pals,

Please lemme know any ideas about this......

I would like to know whether there is any way by which I can use Linux
SCTP programming interface to keep track of the network interfaces
that are up and to know the heartbeat status (whether connectivity to)
of the current SCTP associations. My idea is to find the interfaces
that are available for various associations and show them in a
monitoring tool.

Thankyou

Dino