Re: [SCTP-Discussion] a doubt... about sctp network interface status

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Dino Korah <dckorah AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] a doubt... about sctp network interface status
  • Date: Sat Oct 9 19:52:02 2004

Hi Dino,

I do not understand exactly what you want to do and what the
Linux SCTP programming API is. I assume that you mean the
socket API. If you want to know the status of the interfaces
you can do this by using the socket API, you might want to
look at the gatherlocaladdresses function in adaptation.c
of the sctplib. If you want to know the status of the paths
of a particular SCTP association you can do this also with
a socket option or by simply subscribing to the relevant
notifications.