Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP programming in Fedora Core 2

  • From: Dino Korah <dckorah AT gmail.com>
  • To: Karthik <karthik_mynam AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP programming in Fedora Core 2
  • Date: Thu Oct 14 13:07:01 2004

sctp is already there... just need to load the kernel module into the
running kernel
modprobe sctp

i am not sure how to make it load everytime you boot your machine...
try putting the command into the proper rc script.

best of luck

dino

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:10:28 -0700 (PDT), Karthik
<karthik_mynam AT yahoo.com>