[SCTP-Discussion] SCTP connectless with ext_select() .. again

  • From: Julien Vanegue <jvanegue AT citypassenger.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP connectless with ext_select() .. again
  • Date: Thu Oct 21 10:12:01 2004

Hi guys,

Last week, I posted multiple requests for information about
using ext_select() with sctp-dgram sockets.

Giving that no one provided an answer to my problem,
even after multiple personal emails to the sctplib and
socketapi maintainers, I guess the natural continuation is to
ask for an example of -working- code using ext_select()
on a SCTP-DGRAM socket ... Anyone ?

Thanks .. !
--
Julien Vanegue
<jvanegue AT citypassenger.com>

  • [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP connectless with ext_select() .. again, Julien Vanegue, 10/21/2004