[SCTP-Discussion] Any body please tell me how to run sctp progrms on the same machine

  • From: "Vishwa" <b.vishwanath AT bpltelecom.com>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Any body please tell me how to run sctp progrms on the same machine
  • Date: Tue Dec 14 19:59:44 2004

Dear All,

I am new to SCTP...please help me out....

I am facing problems when running programs which given in the sctlib-1.0.1/sctplib/programs directory. I was successful to run chat program on two systems...but not finding way to check on same system....Please any body please help me...

Please tell for running echo_server which program ( ie client ) should used to check the working of client & server.
tell which is server & which is client & how to run them on different systems and on same sytem.

regards,
Vishwanath Badiger

  • [SCTP-Discussion] Any body please tell me how to run sctp progrms on the same machine, Vishwa, 12/02/2004