Re: [SCTP-Discussion] reg SCTP implementation

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "Arunachaleswaran K" <arun_it AT mepcoeng.ac.in>
  • Cc: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] reg SCTP implementation
  • Date: Wed Feb 9 19:22:04 2005

Hi Arun,

if you are using LKSCTP, the appropriate mailing list is
lksctp-developers AT lists.sourceforge.net

On Feb 9, 2005, at 16:09 Uhr, Arunachaleswaran K wrote:

Hi ,
   I am doin my project in the IPSec implementation of SCTP(stream control trans protocol).. I've installed the rpm for sctp from sourceforge, but still my progrm is not running..will any one plz find me a soln for implementation of sctp..
regards
arun