Re: [SCTP-Discussion] ADDIP support

  • From: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • To: Le Vinh Dat <vinhdat82 AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: Ming Chi Tsai <tsaimc AT locust.csie.ncku.edu.tw>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] ADDIP support
  • Date: Tue Feb 15 13:22:03 2005

Hi all,

the idea is that you bind INADDR_ANY (or register
an SCTP instance bound to the INADDR_ANY/IN6ADDR_ANY
address) and then you can simply do an
"ifconfig eth0 up"
"ifconfig eth0 down"
or similar.

The sctplib will catch the added/removed
addresses and send a notification, respectively
trigger an ASCONF.

I hope to find some time in the near future to start
digging up some issues in sctplib-1.3 again.

Best regards,
Andreas

Zitat von Le Vinh Dat

--