Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib-1.0.2 + win32

  • From: "Nils O. Selåsdal" <NOS AT Utel.no>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib-1.0.2 + win32
  • Date: Thu Feb 17 13:22:03 2005

Michael Tuexen wrote:
Hi Nils,

well, I have no idea why that is not working. But is it possible
that SP2 has something like a Firewall or such a security relevant
feature which secures user applications from receiving SCTP packets.

A bit unsure about what Service Pack 2 really messes with, soI was hoping someone had some more information :-)
At any rate, I've had the SP2 firewall disabled all along.

Quite a mystery...

--
Nils O. Selåsdal
www.utelsystems.com