Re: [SCTP-Discussion] what's the echo client program

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: jugash chandarlapati <jugash_ch AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] what's the echo client program
  • Date: Sun Mar 13 11:12:05 2005

terminal is a universal client program. You can run
./echo_server -i -V
and
./terminal -d 127.0.0.1 -i -r 7
as root. That should work.

On Mar 13, 2005, at 10:25 Uhr, jugash chandarlapati wrote:

i have successfully compiled and run the echo_server.c
program but i didn't find the echo client program in
the sample program list.Can someone tell me which
among the sample programs is the client program ?

If echo_monitor.c is the client program then why i am
getting a segmentation fault when i specify 127.0.0.1
as both the -s (source) -d (destination) address?