[SCTP-Discussion] what's the echo client program

  • From: jugash chandarlapati <jugash_ch AT yahoo.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] what's the echo client program
  • Date: Sun Mar 13 10:32:01 2005
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

i have successfully compiled and run the echo_server.c
program but i didn't find the echo client program in
the sample program list.Can someone tell me which
among the sample programs is the client program ?

If echo_monitor.c is the client program then why i am
getting a segmentation fault when i specify 127.0.0.1
as both the -s (source) -d (destination) address?