Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctpmultiserver and sctpterminal help

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: IOT Developer-1 <iotdev1 AT intelligentonetechnologies.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctpmultiserver and sctpterminal help
  • Date: Tue Mar 15 17:52:02 2005

If it is a plain RH 9.0 kernel there is no SCTP support.

Please do the following
- Install the sctplib.
- Start ethereal on the loopback interface.
- From the sctplib-1.0.3/sctplib/programs directory run as root
* combined_server -V -i
* terminal -d 127.0.0.1 -i -V
Does this work? It should setup an association and you should
be able to transfer data.
If it does not work, what is the output of the programs and what
is the ethereal trace file. Please send it to me privately = not
to the list.