[SCTP-Discussion] gap_report

  • From: Julio Kriger <juliokriger AT gmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] gap_report
  • Date: Mon Jun 13 17:52:07 2005

Hi!
I'm working on some enhancement of SCTP, specifically working on
missing and duplicate reports.
Browsing the code, I saw that de missing reports (in the code it is
gap_report) after reaching to 4, it is set back to 0. Does anyone know
why? TIA.

Another question, have anyone try netem and this sctp library toghether?

Regards,
Julio

--
Julio Kriger