[SCTP-Discussion] stdin, stdout, stderr in SCTP

  • From: "À̺°ÀÓ" <starim AT telcoware.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] stdin, stdout, stderr in SCTP
  • Date: Thu Aug 25 13:42:09 2005

Hello..
I have some questions about SCTP.

I was testing some application over SCTP layer
with sctplib(1.0.1) and socketapi(1.3.1)
(SCTP was running over Solaris 2.8 and compiled with gcc,
my program was compiled with cc)

when I closed all opened fd (included stdin, stdout, stderr) and then ran my
program,
but my program was not working correctly.
it told that sctp_bindx was failed with errno 125 (Address already in use).
so I fixed into stdin, stdout, stderr was opened and then ran my program,
It worked very well.

so I was wondering SCTP library worked well when stdin, stdout, stderr fd was
opened?