Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib & MacOS X 10.4

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Andreas Fink <afink AT global-networks.ch>
  • Cc: "discussion (E-mail)" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib & MacOS X 10.4
  • Date: Tue Sep 20 18:42:02 2005

Hi Andreas,

thank you very much for your information.

There even does exist a developer version which uses a separate process
doing the raw IP stuff and something more. Unfortunately it runs only
under Linux, was not really tested and is not supported anymore.

I think the way to go is with a kernel implementation... Sooner or
later we will have finished the port to Tiger.