[SCTP-Discussion] interfcae switchover in the case of sctplib

  • From: Farhan Siddiqui <farhansi AT gmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] interfcae switchover in the case of sctplib
  • Date: Mon Nov 7 15:12:02 2005

Hi all,

I noticed while testing sctplib that the switch over from one interface to another occurs only when the primary goes down. I would like to know if it is also posiible to switch the interfaces from the primary to the secondary based upon some other criteria such as high packet loss, congestion, etc on one link, or is it possible only when one link fails. Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,
farhan