[SCTP-Discussion] testing an embeded sctp impl

  • From: David Pascoe <dp AT ii.net>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] testing an embeded sctp impl
  • Date: Thu Nov 3 09:22:02 2005

Guys,

I wanted to start testing an install of sctplib on an embedded platform. I
have ported the Echo Server from programs/echo_server.c and want to use
this to prove the embedded end.

Next I installed stt on my redhat 2.4.20 box. After installing guile I
realised that I have no idea of how to use stt to send a `hello world'
buffer to my device under test.

If anyone has some suggestions on how I could build a test jig on 2.4.20
I'd be glad to hear it

cheers,
davidp.
--
David Pascoe,
mailto:dp AT ii.net,

In English, the bird "turkey" was named as though it came from Turkey. In
Turkish, the bird is named "hindi" as though it came from "Hindistan", which
is Turkish for India. (Any Hindi speakers wish to comment on the Hindi name
of a turkey?)

  • [SCTP-Discussion] testing an embeded sctp impl, David Pascoe, 11/03/2005