[SCTP-Discussion] No activity when the sample applications are run

  • From: Mounish Rai <bvksmounishrai AT gmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] No activity when the sample applications are run
  • Date: Thu Nov 17 09:02:03 2005

I have successfully compiled and installed the sctplib-1.0.3(glib-1.2.10). When i try to run the echo_tool and echo_server applications on two different machines running FreeBSD there seems to be no activity at all. I ve checked the route between the machines it is fine. The required libraries are also available. What could be the problem?

Also when i tried to run echo_tool and echo_server on the same machine(FreeBSD based), the client exits saying '1.....:Communication lost(status)'. Please let me know if i am missing anything.

Regards

Mounish