Re: [SCTP-Discussion] No activity when the sample applications are run

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Mounish Rai <bvksmounishrai AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] No activity when the sample applications are run
  • Date: Thu Nov 17 16:12:09 2005

see my comments in-line.

On Nov 17, 2005, at 8:54 Uhr, Mounish Rai wrote:

Hi,

I have successfully compiled and installed the sctplib-1.0.3(glib-1.2.10). When i try to run the echo_tool and echo_server applications on two different machines running FreeBSD there seems to be no activity at all. I ve checked the route between the machines it is fine. The required libraries are also available. What could be the problem?
You need to specify the number of messages the echo_tool should inject in the association at
the command line.

Also when i tried to run echo_tool and echo_server on the same machine(FreeBSD based), the client exits saying '1.....:Communication lost(status)'. Please let me know if i am missing anything.
You need to specify the -i option for both applications to disable the OOTB handling.

Regards

Mounish