[SCTP-Discussion] documentation about sctplib

  • From: Julio Kriger <juliokriger AT gmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] documentation about sctplib
  • Date: Tue Nov 22 15:52:01 2005

Hi!

I'm writing my master thesys (an implementation of RR-SCTP over sctplib) and need some documentation. I've read the documentation that comes with the software. That is very good, but I need more. But just about sctplib, the internal working, if it use IP or UDP, etc.. I've enough information about the SCTP protocol.
Any line you could write to me will be welcome!
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
  Julio

Stewie: [After Lois tries to feed Stewie his broccoli "airplane style"] Damn you, Damn the Broccoli, and Damn the Wright Brothers.
Julio Kriger
mailto:juliokriger AT gmail.com