[SCTP-Discussion] multihoming

  • From: vipin viswakumar <vipinviswakumar AT yahoo.co.in>
  • To: sctp <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] multihoming
  • Date: Wed Feb 22 16:12:03 2006

Sir
   I have installed sctplib1.0.2 and socketapi 1.3.2 ,,,I have two systems each with one network interface card..
I wish to demonstrate multihoming feature of sctp to my friends,could you please tell me the steps to configure multihoming and how to demonstrate,,,,,
How can i show that the packets are automatically switched to secondary ipaddress,,,i have read about multihoming features for high availability applications and would like to demonstrate it to my friends,,,
So kindly tell me the steps to configure multihoming
Regards

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket