[SCTP-Discussion] Re: Best OS to install sctplib

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Jeff McDonald <kinggori AT msn.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Re: Best OS to install sctplib
  • Date: Wed Feb 22 09:52:02 2006

in any case you need to install glib-1.2.10. From that on it is pretty simple,
./configure
make
make install
on a Unix based System

I would recommend FreeBSD/Mac OS X/Linux

I never understood Windows...

On Feb 22, 2006, at 6:12 AM, Jeff McDonald wrote:

Hi guys,

I’ve been having a very tough time installing sctplib on both Linux Fedora Core 3 and Windows XP. Can someone please give me the best operating system that would install sctplib with the LEAST amount of errors and trouble?

I want to avoid gtk incompaties and any other problem that might pop up
Your advise would be very appreciated

Thanks :)