[SCTP-Discussion] Best OS to install sctplib

  • From: "Jeff McDonald" <kinggori AT msn.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Cc: Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Best OS to install sctplib
  • Date: Wed Feb 22 06:22:03 2006

Hi guys,

I’ve been having a very tough time installing sctplib on both Linux Fedora Core 3 and Windows XP. Can someone please give me the best operating system that would install sctplib with the LEAST amount of errors and trouble?

I want to avoid gtk incompaties and any other problem that might pop up
Your advise would be very appreciated

Thanks :)