[SCTP-Discussion] Re: socketfile not supported.

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: jeby john <hunt_jeby AT yahoo.co.in>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Re: socketfile not supported.
  • Date: Sun Feb 19 22:12:11 2006

please note that you can either use an SCTP kernel implementation (LKSCTP for example)
or an user land SCTP implementation (sctplib, for example).

This list is only for supporting the sctplib. I guess that you want to use the
kernel implementation, LKSCTP. So you do not need the sctplib and the socketapilib
at all.

I guess that the error below comes from the fact that you did not load the
SCTP kernel module. Please execute as root:

modprobe sctp

and try the tests again.