Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Problem in using sctplib-1.04 when sending larg number of packets

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Shailesh Kumar Prajapati <shaileshp25 AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Problem in using sctplib-1.04 when sending larg number of packets
  • Date: Tue Mar 14 12:12:03 2006

It takes a long time to put the 50000 messages in the queue. After that
it is a continuous message transfer.

Use the -v option with the attached echo tool...

On Mar 14, 2006, at 6:32 AM, Shailesh Kumar Prajapati wrote:

Hi Mechael
Thanks for your quick response. No we are not running both application on the same host.
we are using different host for echo_server and echo_tool.

Thanks & Regards
Shailesh

Michael Tuexen
<Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
wrote:
Hi,

are you running both applications on one host?