[SCTP-Discussion] Help on testing tools and measurement

  • From: "Julio Kriger" <juliokriger AT gmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Help on testing tools and measurement
  • Date: Wed Apr 5 22:02:09 2006

Hi!
I need to measure the thoughput of SCTP. I have read the documentation of test_tool, test_server, test_engine, etc. I try to set up some a server and a client and couldn't get them work :-((.
Basically I need to 2 applications to send 1500 bytes of data to each other, for a time of 1000 seconds.
Could someone please send an example of how to do this? TIA!
Regards,
Julio

--
Stewie: [After Lois tries to feed Stewie his broccoli "airplane style"] Damn you, Damn the Broccoli, and Damn the Wright Brothers.