Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Problem with CRC32

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: ALLEGRET PILAUD Pierre RD-CORE-ISS <pierre.allegret AT orange-ft.com>
  • Cc: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Problem with CRC32
  • Date: Fri Jun 9 10:02:46 2006

Are you running two SCTP implementations on the left host? Maybe a kernel SCTP and
an sctplib instance or two instances of the sctplib using the same port number?
This does not work.

Please note also, that the sender of the ABORT has a bug. He is using
the correct V-Tag, which is the initiate tag contained in the INIT, but
the T-bit is set, which is incorrect.